Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Endings and Beginings

Can't believe that it is New Year's Eve 2010. This year has gone by so quickly. One of my aspirations for 2011 is to blog more but its been hard knowing what to blog about. It seems most of my friends blog about their amazing talents and their cute kids. Part of the reason I was not consistent with posting was sometimes it so hard to say what you are really feeling and going through. I went through a lot of health things in 2010 they had been going on for a while but I finally got a diagnosis this spring. Then in the fall my thyroid was diagnosed as under-active which also explained alot of what I had been going through. I was on facebook today and one of the scrapbooking sites I follow had a link to another scrapper/blogger who is doing something called New 52. She will blog/ scrap about something new that she does each week. This idea really resonated with me. One of my other aspirations for 2011 is to be more intentional with each day, in my relationships, with what I read. So I'll try to begin blogging more intentionally in 2011 and try something new each week. And I have decided that it is okay that my blog is not about one specific thing because I am a very complex person :) My hope is that as you read it you will get to know me and this journey I am on that it would encourage you on your own journey. HAPPY 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment