Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

2011 Where did you go?

I believe that one of my best abilities is to laugh at myself.  When I read my last blog post from December 31st 2010 I just had to laugh.   AT MYSELF! It was a busy crazy year I was in school Spring, Summer and Fall Semesters and graduated with my Masters in December.  Dan and I were able to get away for a few days in February to Norfolk, VA for what I deemed History and Hockey we toured historic sites in the morning and then went to a hockey game one night.  Then in May we went to Louisville for my sister and brother in law grand opening of their new youth center The HUB.  My limited summer vacation was spent recovering from Gallbladder surgery before I started my internship for school. We had a special time celebrating my grandma's 85th birthday in November.  I did read a lot more last year 83 books but still room to be more intentional with what I read, how i manage my time, my relationships.  Looking forward to what 2012 will bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment